Re: [CQ-Contest] Log submission time

To: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log submission time
From: Paul Stoetzer <n8hm@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:28:09 -0400
Always submit a log no matter how few QSOs you have. You might get
surprised with a certificate. My 5 QRP QSOs in the ARRL DX Phone
contest this year placed me at the top of the Atlantic Division in the
QRP category (most of my time in the contest was spent as an op at an
M/S station).

73,

Paul, N8HM