Re: [CQ-Contest] Do I need to operate assisted to figure out the calls?

To: Stewart GM4AFF <stewart@gm4aff.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Do I need to operate assisted to figure out the calls?
From: Jim Rhodes <jimk0xu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:30:50 -0500
I wasn't on this weekend, but I have a tendency to give these stations a
call and if they work me without giving me their call I can't log them.
Oops sorry they lose the Q. If everyone would do this maybe they would get
the idea. I don't spend a lot of time at it, but if they are loud and
workable but they don't ID while I am there, they do not go in MY log. If I
am in theirs, well that can't be helped. I don't lose any points.

Jim K0XU Sent from my Xoom tablet