[CQ-Contest] FW: Great job of spotting network

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FW: Great job of spotting network
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 17:47:51 +0200

Yuri,

I know and I listened to many of those DXpeditions and most of their qsos
were not valid either in my opinion.
There was a German station in Africa who never signed with a large pileup
which I called.
When I asked for his call he told me to look at the dx cluster instead
giving me his call sign!

Its time to change contesting rules and make both calls part of the
exchange.

73
Peter