Re: [CQ-Contest] Bob Cox, K3EST, Retires as CQWW Contest Director

To: Vladimir Umanets <ua9ba@mail.ru>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bob Cox, K3EST, Retires as CQWW Contest Director
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 15:11:28 -0400
I think the main dish on the plate here should be thanks for a job done so
well for so long.

However anything else gets sliced, Bob is one of the "Iron Men"  --
 someone who did a good thing for a lot of people for a long, long time.

Thank you Bob, and good luck on whatever those "other interests" may be.

73, Guy.