Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating

To: "xdavid@cis-broadband.com" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating
From: Mark Luhrman <w4svo@att.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 13:04:54 -0700 (PDT)
Well all I am trying to say is that I think there are more important topics we
could discuss which would be more positive. It is not that I am not interested
but after seeing this topic come up every other month or so it gets old. This
of course is just what I think. I operate a lot of contests too. Cheating has
been going on for a long time. We need to be more concern about managing our
own lives and quit worrying about what others do because I learned long time
ago you can talk all you want and unless that cheater wants to change it will
be up to them and th only. And one last thing contesting is suppose to be fun.
And yes I have lost to cheaters, but I do not have that big of ego  that it is
going to cause me to give up contesting. If I win I win. If I lose I lose.I
still has fun.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android