Re: [CQ-Contest] Status of getscores.org?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Status of getscores.org?
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:03:53 -0000
I would like to use cqcontest.ru but there is no score posting tool that
will work with WriteLog on 64-bit version of Windows 7.

I was an early user of getscores.org and enjoyed it very much.  It was fun
to come into the shack and chase the station that was ahead of me in the
online scores. The reliability and poor UI caused me to stop using
getscores.  Maybe I will try it again next weekend.

Randy, K5ZD