Re: [CQ-Contest] Status of getscores.org?

To: k5zd@charter.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Status of getscores.org?
From: Jeff Kinzli N6GQ <jeff@N6GQ.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 06:17:55 -0700
Thanks to everyone for their replies on this topic, I'm glad to see a
thriving community of contesters using the tools available.

I will go ahead and post my scores to the cqcontest.ru service this
coming weekend (assuming that my Internet connection is up to the
task, its a little dicy out in the jungle).

73 and see you in the pileups,

Jeff YN2AA (N6GQ)