Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX RTTY Rules

To: <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX RTTY Rules
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 07:48:34 -0800
Much of the WW DX Rule Changes for 2012 are clarifications about what a
contest participant is expected to do during the contest rather than
afterward.  In that sense the discussion applies to any contest.  These
specific words have not been formally applied to CQ WPX RTTY, but I highly
recommend they be followed.  Its "good contesting" and I appreciate your
bringing it up.

73,
Ed - W0YK
CQ RTTY Contest Director