Re: [CQ-Contest] SS phone requires little skill?

To: "Cqtestk4xs@aol.com" <cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS phone requires little skill?
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 14:38:14 -0700
Other than neither one of you seem to hear me, or answer me... or call me...
even on Sunday afternoon... But I have been spotted and had some of the "HIGH
SCORE" stations try to muscle through the stack... obviously NOT hearing me...
or answering me... when called... but pretty much making a lot of unneeded
noise.... and that... that alone.. makes their calls.. VERY familiarto me.
Oh.. and as for the boring Sunday afternoons???...  just exactly how many times
did you work a sweep... over and over.. with not a single rep in the second or
third sweep? five times...??   Six time??... seven sweeps in one SS? or did you
work every station in.... xxxxx/?????And if it is sooooo boring.. there is a
button that fixes that... yep.. sure nuff... called the "boring button"...found
very very close to the label... ON/OFF.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy