Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Sundays

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Sundays
From: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 10:46:31 -0500
On 2/8/2013 9:56 AM, Timothy Coker wrote:
Shorten it... better for family time, less Sunday boredom, etc.

I think this idea has something for everyone. I know a lot of the older
guys who no longer choose to stay in the chair due to ailments. I know a
number of the younger guys who choose to not stay in the chair due to
family time. The third is the shear boredom factor of a one contact per
station rule.

I could go with the break period too... maybe two hours like NAQP? I
personally like the decision making involved with when to break. Plus we
can take a walk, sleep, eat dinner with our loved ones, etc.

73,

Tim/ N6WIN.