Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer accuracy...

To: "Jack Haverty." <k3fiv@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer accuracy...
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 11:35:32 -0500
Jack, I think you could, if you're willing, have a very fruitful conversation with Alex, VE3NEA. I know a little bit about the techniques he's using to assess the plausibility of a given prefix and suffix, but you have "been thereand done that" , and I think it would be a great contribution.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.