Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving voice recordings for phone contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving voice recordings for phone contests
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 08:57:58 -0500 (EST)
Do NOT use a different voice for the exchange!!!  It really screws up  the
op on the other end, especially when there is QRM or you don't have a big
signal.  The guy on the other end is expecting a voice similar to the one
that CQed or called him.  If you don't hear that in less than optimal
conditions you think the guy QSYed.

As an SSB contester I've had this happen to me a few times and it is a
PITA.

Bill K4XS

In a message dated 3/8/2013 1:35:36 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,