Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving voice recordings for phone contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Improving voice recordings for phone contests
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 23:23:48 -0500
Yet more foolishness. So long as we decide where to draw the lines, and the vast majority of participants respect the rules (particularly those who wish to have any respect themselves), none of this needs to happen. Saiboat racing is alive and well, and nobody feels the need for gas turbine engines on them.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.