Re: [CQ-Contest] I see the future for ssb

To: "'Pete Smith N4ZR'" <n4zr@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] I see the future for ssb
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 17:32:17 -0600
I watched that video and what stood out for me were the words 'technology
and spoiled idiots'.  It's great what technology can do, but ask yourself
"Is the world a better place?"  Are we really better off without the rotary
dial phone?  Technology has jammed more things into the time available and
we seem to have less time to do the important things.  Technology has
de-humanized life and this hobby in some ways.

Doug

"Think of all the ways you can hurt yourself laughing."