Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest spotting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest spotting
From: bill <bill@w9ol.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 18:14:57 -0600
I would only comment that....if you watch the kids today. They play video games. Faster, more instinctive, instant gratification, almost to the point of addictive.

A slower, more polite, contest may not attract any of the young bloods.

Now don't dump on me....I work a lot of contests, nice and easy, chase who I want, and have a quiet type of fun. But I don't think the kids - potentially ham contesters, would find a more relaxed contesting style attractive.

But then I may be wrong...it happens, ask my wife!