Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest spotting

To: "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest spotting
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 14:16:34 -0000
Let those who like to use Cluster's use them , HOWEVER make it a requirement that a running station MUST I.D. every contact or be disqualified. I get rather bent out of shape when some guy in Zone 8 sets on a freq working and just dit dit for 10 or more Q's then I.D.s at 50 plus wpm.

Rex K7QQ

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>