Re: [CQ-Contest] Two points for intra-NA QSOs in CQWW?

To: <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Two points for intra-NA QSOs in CQWW?
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 09:11:02 -0400
Well Bill, at the very least, when the survey results are compiled and
released... and more importantly, if and when any changes as a result of the
survey are implemented... come right out and tell us who the survey was
limited to.

It is frustrating to read or hear about a change as a result of an alleged
survey, and then be told "sorry, you SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, better luck next
time" with no further explanation.  And that's happened more than once in
the recent past.

73