Re: [CQ-Contest] Coping with Contester's Crouch

To: "'Pete Smith N4ZR'" <n4zr@contesting.com>, "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Coping with Contester's Crouch
From: "Chet moore" <chetmoore@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:58:58 -0400
Hey Pete,

Contest Crouch??   Who knew????I thought I was the only one with that
problem.  I would barely be able to tolerate the drive back home from W3PP
after the 35 out of 48  Hours of BIC. Never got to the point of needing
electro stimulation though. Chiropractor recommend the lumbar pillow. Mine
is made by
Duro-med and I now have one in my truck, contest position and office chair.
Hmmmmmm,  wonder if obama care would provide onsite electro
Stimulation at multi multi stations?

73

Chet m4fx