Re: [CQ-Contest] I just will not send in logs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] I just will not send in logs
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:50:46 -0700

Beats me why you think that contest sponsors should accept your late checklog. If they were to actually try to use it for anything it would slow things down for everyone else. The deadline is there to speed up the log checking process ... which is where all the logs go into a large database and get crunched by the computer. Why should they (at least in theory) have to run it again just for your log?

Some strange logic here ...

Dave   AB7E