Re: [CQ-Contest] Golden Goose redux...

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Golden Goose redux...
From: Steve IK4WMH <ik4wmh@virgilio.it>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:50:44 +0100
Hello Ray,

RF> And yet...according to the rules and some of the purists on the
RF> Reflector... I'm not assisted until I connect with packet?

RF> 73,
RF> ND8L

The greatest message I have read on this reflector in ages.

I took the survey and voted to join unassisted and assisted.

Why should I want to keep them separate entries when SO2R are granted
the same citizenship as SO1R?

I stopped playing SOAB at the dawning of the age of SO2R, I thought
(and still do) SO1R and SO2R should be placed in separate categories
and nowadays I just play guest operator at some Multi stations so I
don't care if SO and SOA are joined into one, I won't be affected at
all.

Steve IK4WMH