[CQ-Contest] Contest exchange

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest exchange
From: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:50:23 -0000
I got in the Wisconsin QSO Party a week ago last Sunday for my usual brief
foray, CW only, 3.5 hours, 350 QSOs. Great fun! Lots of OF friends called in.

The geniuses who run the WIQP -- none of them serious contesters -- specify the
exchange as just location, no signal report. That really speeds things up.

So I have made a Command Decision here at the Battleship Wisconsin. I will no
longer send a signal report in any contest; I will send only whatever the other
element of the exchange is, the one that matters. You have been warned.

K1TN WI
K1TN 04
K1TN OCO