[CQ-Contest] Contest exchange

To: "CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM" <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest exchange
From: Tom Hain <tvh9992000@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 06:29:57 -0700 (PDT)
If you really do NOT want to send 5NN, or you want to make DC a multiplier, or
you want 10 points when you work your friends and zero points for everyone
else, why not create your own contest?  Then you can make the rules anyway you
want.  In the meantime, rather than belly-ache continually and chase off any
new folks who might just have a little interest in contesting, can we talk
about how I can improve my station, my antennas, my operating position, etc and
ultimately improve my fun and my score?  Or is this just a place to complein?
Is there a better site where I might actually learn something???
73
tom  KV8Q  ar