Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest exchange

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest exchange
From: Doug Grant <dougk1dg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 11:42:45 -0400
KV8Q recently said:

> If you really do NOT want to send 5NN, or you want to make DC a multiplier,
> or you want 10 points when you work your friends and zero points for everyone
> else, why not create your own contest??
> Then you can make the rules anyway you want.?

What a great idea!

http://poissondavril.webs.com/

73,

Doug K1DG
Le Plus Grand Poisson de Tous les Poissons (d'Avril)

p.s. The Pd'A date has not coincided with Easter since 1956 and will
not again until 2018 (thank you K5TR for saving me the trouble of
looking this up)

p.p.s. The rules for setting the date for Easter are more complicated
then the rules for multi-singles among the different contests (and
there are different calendars for Eastern and Western branches of
Christianity... see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter ). Maybe the
new Pope can fix that. Perhaps K5ZD can help him run a survey
(obviously he will only send it to people who go to church on Easter).