[CQ-Contest] KZ8O intentional QRM

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] KZ8O intentional QRM
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 09:38:40 -0400 (EDT)
My apologies for any intentional QRM from a station who was playing my
recorded CQs on 20 meters around 2000Z.  I have a recording a friend sent  to
me of the intentional interference.  The ones I know for sure he  bothered
were IO5O and E7DX...they are on the tape.

I'm pretty sure it was Mike since it sounded like his voice, he was  loud,
he had a very foul mouth, and was strongest heading due north when  he
began bothering me.  I assume he recorded me after he harassed me.

Bill K4XS (KJ3X)