[CQ-Contest] The Future of the World Contest Station Database

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] The Future of the World Contest Station Database
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 10:28:25 -0400
Thank you to everyone who offered to help with the World Contest Station Database, in response to my recent e-mail seeking a new home for it.

I'm delighted to report that Bruce, WA7BNM has offered to incorporate the database into the offerings of his enhanced scores website, http://www.3830scores.com. 3830scores is already the premier site for contest scores worldwide, so it makes the best sort of sense for the WCSD to move there.

This will not happen for several weeks, and in the meantime the database will continue to be available at http://conteststations.com. When the move occurs we'll let you know.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,