Re: [CQ-Contest] General Purpose logging program

To: "'Radio K0HB'" <kzerohb@gmail.com>, "'CQ-Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] General Purpose logging program
From: "Michael D. Adams" <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 17:30:15 -0400
I'll join the throng supporting DXLab's DXKeeper

DXLab may not necessarily meet your desire for "simple", but once you climb
the learning curve, the suite's programs are fairly straightforward.
Author and community support are phenomenal.

I'll admit that I actually prefer (ab)using N1MM logger as my preferred
general-purpose front end, and I have a bridge utility automatically feed
that data into DXKeeper, which does the automatic lookup from QRZ, updates
award progress, etc.

The capture window in DXKeeper is good, but I prefer the even more minimal
N1MM interface when I'm working in the office/shack and have the radio on
"just in case".

--
Michael D. Adams (N1EN)
Poquonock, Connecticut | mda@n1en.org