[CQ-Contest] CQMM 2013. It's time to send in your log

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQMM 2013. It's time to send in your log
From: Luc Moreira <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 18:37:18 -0300
We are happy with high activity on CQMM DX Contest 2013. After 48h, we
received about 400 logs, but there are almost 2,800 callsigns spoted
often (>10) into the logs received.

Now, It’s time to send in your log!

Please, send it to cwjf@cqmmdx.com before May, 21th, 2013.

The Robot, software that check your log format should inform you If
it’s alright, otherwise It will guide you how to fix it and you need
to send it again.

If you don’t know how to fix your log or need further support, please
contact us as soon as possible. We will be glade to help you out to
send in your log in right format. Contact us on help@cqmmdx.com.

After log submission deadline (May, 21th), Official Claimed Score –
raw scores calculated from log before log check process – will be
published online. All Results will be alive on August, 20th.

We hope you enjoyed CQMM DX Contest 2013 as much as we enjoyed
organizing it to you.

CQMM DX Contest Committee

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member