Re: [CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza 2014

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza 2014
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 13:15:57 -0500
I'm a 9-lander (east central Illinois) and it was only a four hour trip for
me.

I stayed at the Dayton Grand. I do not require a lot from hotels and motels
and my stay there was mostly OK to me. My only complaint was no hot water
for a shower on Saturday morning but I asked about it at the desk and they
said they would look into it. It was fine later that day and on Sunday.

73, Zack W9SZ