Re: [CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza 2014

To: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@verizon.net>, Neal Campbell <nealk3nc@gmail.com>, cq Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Crowne Plaza 2014
From: ANDREI STCHISLENOK <nc2n@inbox.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:39:51 -0800
I rent a car for two days and I get the freedom of movement.

This is what important - freedom of movement and independence... I went to
Dayton many times (ten times out of last 20 years) and the only thing I did bad
- when I did NOT rent the car - freedom of movement - this is right. We live
only once...

>>> Stewart