[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder XVII Wk 6 of 8 -Thursday

To: Cq Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder XVII Wk 6 of 8 -Thursday
From: Bill Haddon <haddon.bill@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 21:28:50 -0700
As we go into Wk 6 of the current NS Ladder, one exciting race stands out
in our East Central division with three stations, N8EA, W4NZ and KW8N
virtually tied in average score.  Consider joining to help these guys out.
It's great fun with a congenial and competitive group.

NS Ladder is Thursday night 0230-0300Z (Friday  UTC):

         -- 20, 40, 80 and 160m  38-44 KHz up or 1813-1818 on 160m.
          -- 100 watts max power.
          -- Sprint format, mults per band and 1 KHz min QSY, 2-3
encouraged.
          -- Contact stations once per band.
          -- Score reports to 3830scores.com (Tks, WA7BNM)

    New participants are encouraged to join this friendly group. You will
be welcomed by our regular crew.

    Rules:  http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html
    Schedule:  http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html
    Divisions . . see map at http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html

Results available immediately as scores are posted to 3830:

http://www.ncccsprint.com/results.html  click on the GO button.

    nccc-blue reflector:  Join this low-volume reflector to discuss NS and
NS Ladder topics.  Sign up at:
your request.

    73 Bill n6zfo
    Contest Director.