[CQ-Contest] Vindictive Contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Vindictive Contesting
From: Mike Tessmer <mtessmer@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 08:17:59 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I don't quite get this vindictive contesting thing.  What a royal waste of your
time.  If the other guy doesn't quite measure up to your standard - whether
that be cut numbers, sending too fast, sending too slow, not IDing enough -
simply don't call him.  There are plenty of other stations to work, many of
which probably meet your criteria.

Your "I'll sure show him!!" or "I'll get him!" methods may result in the other
guy losing a few points but likely has minimal impact on his bottom line.  For
sure it does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for your score.  But I suppose if it makes YOU
feel all warm and fuzzy.....congratulations!

73, Mike K9NW