Re: [CQ-Contest] Logs - Upload don't email

To: w5gn@mxg.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Logs - Upload don't email
From: KB3LIX@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:19:29 +0000 (UTC)
That is the PRIME reason that I log the confirmation number
of all my submissions.
I transfer the contest log to my consolidated log
(nothing more than an OpenOffice SS)
and have a specific place that I record the conf number.
That way I KNOW the robot received and acknowledged the reception of the log.

bill    KB3LIX