Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contesting - A Summary

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contesting - A Summary
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 11:02:21 -0500
Since an amateur radio license is required to do remote amateur radio, it
is by international law an amateur radio activity.

If it were only an Internet activity, then no license would be required.

Despite the objections otherwise, remote stations are here to stay and
there are more if them every day.

73,

W5OV aeronautical mobile