Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rules for 2013 Announced

To: Paul Stoetzer <n8hm@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rules for 2013 Announced
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:08:53 -0500
oops By Bad, I took what the other guy was saying without actually reading the real rules them selves.

Sorry,

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 7/1/2013 3:57 PM, Paul Stoetzer wrote:
Isn't that what the rules say?

*1. Classic Operator (CLASSIC):* The entrant will use only one radio, no QSO alerting assistance, and may operate up to 24 of the 48 hours – *off times are a minimum of 60 minutes during which no QSO is logged.* If the log shows more than 24 hours of operation, only the first 24 hours will be counted for the overlay score. The one radio must not be able to receive while transmitting.