Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rules for 2013 Announced

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rules for 2013 Announced
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 17:16:58 -0400
C'mon guys, it's plain English. If your operation started at 0000Z on Saturday, and went 24 hours, that would still be your *first* 24 hours. If it started at 2300Z Saturday and ran until 2359 Sunday, straight through, then your 24 hours would end at 2300 (or maybe 2259) Sunday

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.