Re: [CQ-Contest] How to be sure you have 60+ minutes off time

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How to be sure you have 60+ minutes off time
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 16:12:35 -0500
/"Should this be publicized more clearly?"/

All joking aside, I think the examples you provided are clear enough. To avoid the unwelcome surprises, it would call for your examples to be published where more people will read them. Stating the examples here is fine, but this forum is more or less like preaching to the choir!

So... if we look at our watches and it's noon, and you tell me "I'll meet you back here in an hour for a beer", I would expect you at 1:00. There's nothing wrong with that, but technically only 59 full minutes have passed, as you have shown.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN