Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot Switches

To: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>, CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot Switches
From: Tod Olson <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:01:58 -0500
I suggest one make their own foot switch, I did.

The design is simple, the components are inexpensive. One can build them to
allow two radios to be selectively switched. Primarily made from wood, made
big enough so clumsy ops can use them with good results. Downward foot
pressure adjustable and limited. [ keeps your foot and calf muscles from
suffering during long sessions ]

Also, you can paint them any color you want so they are VERY noticeable by
guest ops.

Tod, K0TO