[CQ-Contest] II9P OPERATORS WANTED

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] II9P OPERATORS WANTED
From: "fabio.grisafi@libero.it" <fabio.grisafi@libero.it>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 22:06:48 +0200 (CEST)
Hi guys!At II9P this year we will partecipate the Multi Multi category in the
coming CQWWs.Each operating position needs two operators. We have six operating
position (10-160 mts) and so we need abt 16/18 operators for the contest.At the
moment we have scheduled 10 operators from Italy and USA in our team. We need
some more operators and would like to have operators coming from Japan and
East/North EU in our team.
If you are interested, please contact me. fabio.grisafi at libero.it
73 de Fabio, IT9GSF (one of IG9A 1999-2001, II9T, IU9T, One of II9P).