Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot switches ?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot switches ?
From: kaz <kazeringue@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 16:27:17 -0400
1) Manual audio switching for S&P2R(since i can't really pull off actual SO2R)

2) Project: Two position foot switching of the K9AY rx array. Using a footswitch for that would be a lot easier than turning a knob, and I'd like a momentary contact switch for quick temporary change of direction. [The K9AY rx array as installed here has a huge null to the SSE when I am listening NW, and sure would help copy on those folks down in SC/GA/FL that always get caught up in my null when working 1,2,3,8,9,0 and Canada.]

I suspect there are a lot of uses.....

73 de w4kaz