Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot switches ?

To: <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot switches ?
From: "Bill Hider" <n3rr@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 17:57:30 -0400
I have never used a foot switch in all of my years contesting as a single-op
(1970 - present).  (I have used a foot switch at other people's QTHs in a
multi-op environment, MS & MM).

I have always used VOX in every one of my single-op SSB contests.

I've used VOX on the Drake C-line, IC-781 and IC-7800 - all with a linear
amp.  No problems ever with VOX.

73,

Bill, N3RR