[CQ-Contest] PORTLAND MAINE 12 Oct, PORTLAND OREGON 14 Oct - DX Visitor,

To: "'cq-contest@contesting.com'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] PORTLAND MAINE 12 Oct, PORTLAND OREGON 14 Oct - DX Visitor, anyone free for lunchs?
From: "Burger, David" <DAVID.BURGER@transport.nsw.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:03:02 +1000
Am visiting Portland Maine for a weekend away, and I have Saturday 12th mostly
free, and am loosely connected with the SHOT History of Technology Conference
being held over that weekend.

Am visiting Portland Oregon travelling home from my weekend away, and I have
Monday 14th mostly free.

Drop me a note privelately on  k3hz@ieee.org<mailto:k3hz@ieee.org>

73

VK2CZ / VK8AA /

David Burger  SMS +61 414 328877
Sydney, Australia

________________________________
This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information and is intended only to be read or used by the
addressee(s). If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender by return email, delete this email and destroy any copy. Any use,
distribution, disclosure or copying of this email by a person who is not the
intended recipient is not authorised.

Views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and are not
necessarily the views of Transport for New South Wales, Department of Transport
or any other NSW government agency. Transport for NSW and the Department of
Transport assume no liability for any loss, damage or other consequence which
may arise from opening or using an email or attachment.
Please visit us at http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au or http://www.131500.com.au