Re: [CQ-Contest] SS question

To: Rex Maner <k7qq@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS question
From: <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 10:10:00 -0500
The "given location" is the out. You may not use more than one call sign (for
the purposes of the contest) from the same station.

I could not operate from VE4EA as both VE4EA and VE4XT, but this rule does not
prohibit me from playing a few hours multi as VE4EA and then going home (a
different "given location") and operating as VE4XT.

Nor do I see any prohibition on me then working VE4EA or any other VE4s from my
home.

There are no ethical considerations. It's also not new. It's been done.

73, Kelly
ve4xt

Sent from my iPad