Re: [CQ-Contest] tnx 24hr

To: hs0zcw@gmail.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] tnx 24hr
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 13:20:35 -0400 (EDT)
Irrelevant.

Conditions were just so good that we (at least here in W8) could actually
hear your part of the world from the start. Definitely not always the  case.

And a few packet spots did not hurt either.

73  -  Jim    K8MR

 (At K8AZ m/s for the contest)

In a message dated 10/28/2013 8:54:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,