Re: [CQ-Contest] Does Using ViewProp Make You Assisted

To: Ken Widelitz <widelitz@gte.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Does Using ViewProp Make You Assisted
From: Chris Hurlbut <chriskl9a@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 19:28:37 -0700
Of course it makes you assisted.
It provides "multiplier identification" as far as I'm concerned.  What a
great way to keep an eye on 10m during marginal conditions!  When are the
single ops in the Caribbean firing up on 160?  Easy, just look at the map!

No frequency information required.  You know it's open, you will find them.
1000 examples would be easy to come up with, but a debate is not required
in this case.
-Chris KL9A