[CQ-Contest] Computer control of FT1000D

To: "'John Geiger'" <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Computer control of FT1000D
From: "James Setzler" <jms_k1sd@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:36:34 -0500
Hi John,

I used to contest a lot with a FT1000D, either in my shack or others'.   It
is a great computer controlled contest radio.   I used it for DXing,
contesting SO, MO, and SO2R with a FT990.  I don't recall anything that a
contest logging program would ask for that the FT1000D couldn't answer.

    73 James K1SD