Re: [CQ-Contest] two radios on same band (10m contest)

To: "'David Siddall'" <hhamwv@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] two radios on same band (10m contest)
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 21:52:01 -0000
Dave

Your correct, one of the antennas was down the side of the bluff, The top of
the bluff was approximately 300 ft to Saltwater . The lower antenna was about
70 or 80 foot above the water and there was some shadow from the bluff for the
2 different antenna and the upper 2 antennas were about 100 ft and 170 foot
above the top of the bluff.  I think we had a pair of 6 elem yagi at that tower
and a pair of stacked 6 elem on 20 on a separate tower.  On 40 there was a 4 el
full size beam at 170 foot.  Danny K7SS was one of the operators .

I worked with Rush on the towers , sure wish I could do some of my tower work
here. Getting too old !!!

Rex  K7QQ