Re: [CQ-Contest] Programmers,,,,,

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Programmers,,,,,
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 16:48:55 -0500
I suggest you try Morserunner or pileuprunner. Both are more current than DrDX. Morserunner can be setup with N1MM if desired but N1MM logger is not a requirement. Both have been available for awhile and are free. They do need Windows however.

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: Richard F DiDonna NN3W