Re: [CQ-Contest] IDing

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IDing
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 16:50:00 -0700
Then lets address those that have an issue. This seems like veiled threats by those in charge. Instead of dealing directly with those who do not sign "properly" we instead decide to write up more rules with the threat of a DQ........... Threats don't sound like much fun to me......

Do people think they are entitled to work everyone they hear? Is your time worth more than mine?

Do you think Nascar would slow down a race because people can't really see who just whipped by on the track or the sponsors start complaining that their logos are impossible to see at 200mph...........

Mike W0MU