Re: [CQ-Contest] update from NQ4I ice storm 2014

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] update from NQ4I ice storm 2014
From: Robert Bajuk <rbajuk@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 10:50:59 +0100
This is really sad... We had about the same situation (ice storm) in
Slovenia about 10 days ago, many towers and antennas collapsed, there is a
huge damage on infrastucture and nature, some parts of the country are
still without electricity.

Here are just few pics:

http://www.s50e.si/ledeni-oklep-februar-2014

S50K has lost all the antennas for example, he had three stacked Steppirs

73 Robert, S57AW