Re: [CQ-Contest] LoTW confirmation rates

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LoTW confirmation rates
From: "XV4Y (Yan)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 06:08:51 +0700
Hi Dale,

Well, DXKeeper is free and has a very good integration with LotW.
I use N1MM for actually logging the QSOs at my operating position, but transfer
them to DXKeeper for all the "log managing" and QSLing.

I have 193 confirmed countries with LotW for 223 worked. Only CW and SSB,
really few DIGI.
I was more than surprised of that confirmation rate, but it I confirm you
receive more confirmation from contesters and CWers than from SSB DXers...
I don't look at eQSL anymore as I receive far to more fake QSO requests.

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y